In order for Oulton College to process your application for pre-enrollment you will need to provide the admissions team
with the following:
- Name of program you are applying for
- Academic Transcript and Diploma translated into English
- English proficiency testing
- A $100.00 (cdn) nonrefundable processing fee sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once reviewed, Oulton College will confirm your eligibility into the program and a conditional
letter of acceptance will be issued.
This letter will provide further instruction for the successful completion of your application.
Due to the volume of interest in Oulton College, we will only reply to applicants who provide the above.
Please Note: Unless you have completed a minimum of three years of study at a school where English is the language of instruction, international students whose first language is not English must submit proof of English language proficiency:
- CAEL- minimum score of 60
- IELTS – 6.0 with no individual score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (IBT) – 80, with no individual score lower than 18
- MELAB – minimum score of 80
- Duolinguo – minimum score of 55
- Cambridge English – minimum score of 169
- Pearson Test of English – minimum score of 50